Friday, August 14, 2009

We ALL Need King Jesus, Especially THIS ONE!

You know what.. I'm really hesitant to get on her azz while shes singing this ROFL. She know she wrong, all in the damn Apple store looking like a wigged out Jack-O-Lantern singing all loud and ish. Ain't got a shy bone OR TOOTH in her does she? LMAO Seriously, she couldn't wait til Sunday morning to take this to the choir stand? LMAO at the folks behind her, I could NOT have been in that store cuz I would've encouraged the madness LMAO!! What about those notes tho, y'all ain't ready.. Child STOP IT!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok.. so ya'll KNOW I'm slick special and I had to watch a couple of her videos.. I posted some of them for ya under MORE DISH. This is some funny ish..LMAO

This chic just dont care about acting a fool in public huh? ROFL



Sooooo.. shes a model? RIGHT!! Still trying to figure out her purpose in telling us shes related to Emmit Teal? Anywho, I gotta learn this song "Merry Christmas Jesus".. ROFL



I cant take the "Gospel Gospel Show" NO MO!!! HAAA

People are really crazy as hell ya'll LMAO. I'm praying for Evangelist Charlette, she SO needs it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails