Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Carter's & The Paps Almost Rumble

While trying to vacation in Croatia the other night, the Carter's were pretty much attacked by the paparrazi. See, this is just what I was talking about yesterday, these people never get a moments rest. I would keep my business to myself too if I were Bey. The couple was headed to dinner after leaving their yacht when the incident popped off. From the pics and video, I can tell that Jay and Bey were trying to ignore it and not act a fool at first, but these paps were out of their damn minds! Jay even yelled at them "We're on vacation", but of course they didnt care. Julius (the oh so sexy body guard) ended up ready to go at it and I can understand why. The paps were throwing camera stand tripods and ish.. They acting a fool over in Croatia aint it?

Check MORE DISH for video of the incident and more pics




HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I love Jigga



For some reason I find it comical that Bey is steady walking ROFL. I guess she didnt wanna get hit with any flying objects. It's such a shame these folks cant have ANY type of private life. Look how pretty it is around them, yet they have to deal with this BS! I woulda been ready to pop off too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails