Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Amber Rose Isn't So Complex

Amber Rose recently chopped it up with Complex.com. During her interview you see that Amber is anything but complex, she is a straight forward "what you see is what you get" type of chic. She talked openly about her sexuality, being thrust into the spotlight and gave us a lil info about her relationship with Mr. West. Check it out.

Complex: When the pictures of you and a lady friend hit the blogs, it caused some commotion because people thought you were stepping out on Kanye. Who is that lady and what’s the story?

Amber Rose: [Laughs] I will definitely straighten that one out. That is my bestest friend Dez. She’s been my friend for about ten years now. We were dancers—you know, strippers—together, and that night when we took all those pictures, I was back in Philly and hadn’t seen her in a while, and I was like, “Yo Dez, let’s just take some shots of Hennessy and take some fuckin’ pictures, just for us.” She didn’t realize I do have some type of celebrity-status, and she posted them on her MySpace. Kanye knows that that’s just my friend, we’re not lesbian lovers. Everybody made a big deal out of that and it’s like, how many girls do that everyday and take silly pictures?

Complex: Recently you’ve been thrust into the world of TMZ and Perez Hilton. How have you been dealing with the gossip blogs?

Amber Rose: This is my life, this is how my life’s been since I was a kid. I’ve always been popular, my name has always been in somebody’s mouth in high school. I don’t lose no sleep over this shit. Some of the stuff, when it’s extremely far-fetched and stupid, I just laugh. I don’t lose a minute of sleep over this.

Complex: Did you always have an eclectic style growing up?

Amber Rose: Yea, I always looked up to Slash from Guns N’ Roses. I had every single poster of Slash in my room. It was crazy because I grew up in an all-black neighborhood and everybody I went to school with was black. I was the only biracial looking girl in my school, and Slash was biracial too, he was just a fucking rock star. I always wanted to play the guitar. I’ve tried, but other things came

Complex: How do you respond to people saying this whole Kanye situation is a publicity stunt?

Amber Rose: Well, my intentions when I met Kanye was to do his video, keep it very professional and we really started to like each other. It just so happened that he started liking me and I started liking him. It’s not a publicity stunt, it’s just human beings, man. I love Kanye as a person, he’s a great person, he’s super-talented. I love him for a lot of different reasons.

I love this chic's style and her I don't give a f*&k attitude. Although at times she can get a bit ratchet and way personal about her sexual escapades, she's still super fly in my book.

Check out more pics and full interview link under More Dish





Pic Gallery
http://www.complex.com/GIRLS/Galleries/Amber-Rose?pc=1

Full Interview
http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/08/11/amber-rose-x-complex-the-exclusive-photoshoot-interview-video/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails