Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lark Voorhies, WTF..

Lark Voorhies, most remembered as Lisa from Saved By The Bell was out and about in Beverly Hills last week. She was spotted leaving Mr. Chow's looking like THIS.....



Really Lark? This is how you decide to look these days? OMG, this hurt my feelings y'all. I loved me some Lisa Turtle, she's only 35 but this horrible choice of powder puff makeup is taking her all the way to around 42. I'd heard a while ago that she had gotten on some ish and was in rehab, whatever the case may be I'm gonna need her to kill that makeup. Coming out of Mr. Chow's looking like she stepped off the set of "Memoirs of a Geisha" LMAO. Lark, wash your face boo and work it cuz you're looking good OTHER than that.
Pics via TheYBF.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails