Monday, August 3, 2009

Good Hair Official Trailer


I cant WAIT for this movie to come out! I think its great that Chris is putting this out for people to get the real on "good hair." I remember in undergrad I did a group project on some CHILDREN'S book about "good hair", I got an A by the way LOL. Anywho, this movie looks like its going to be pure comedy. Plus, I already see a couple of FAB chics and I'm really anxious to hear what they have to say about this whole good hair thing. Personally, I think its ridiculous. I prefer the term "nice hair", maybe it's not much better but I just don't get into the whole good hair thing. It can be funny at times, but some folks actually take that ish seriously and run with it. The good hair, light skin ish is so old and I'm sick of it! It annoys me to see light skin, long hair people thrown at us so forcefully in the media. Not that I think they should be banned or anything LOL, but I would like to see more dark skin, not so good hair individuals in the spotlight. I'm just sayin...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails