Monday, August 10, 2009

Beyonce & Solange Promote Samantha Thavasa Disney Collection/Teen Choice Awards

Sisters Solange and Beyonce were in Uraysu, Japan promoting Samantha Thavasa's new Disney Collection.

Solange is thinking "hmm, I wonder what they'll say about my hair this time." Yeah right, Solange cares NOTHING of what people think of her style.. BTW, I like the hair!

I'm really loving both pairs of these shoes


This dress is cuteness, that bag is just too much. Is that a teddy bear on it?


I guess the line is okay for Disney, not sure why these two grown chics are promoting it tho.

Last night the Teen Choice Awards took place in Universal City, California. A bunch of celebrity teens and some grown folks came out for the show.

I'm loving KeKe's look, sans the shoes. I would've gone with something less gawky

The Kardashian crew.. How old are these lil twins again? OMG, they look as grown as the other ones.

Check out More Dish for more pics from the Teen Choice Awards

I guess the break up brought about a more bold Kim, she went blonde.. How do y'all like it?

The Black Eyed Peas

Fergie's braclet(s) is too cute

Of course Miley Cyrus was there. Probably praying that Lil Wayne was no where around LMAO


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails