Thursday, August 6, 2009

Groupie S**t

Check out this video that I found on WorldStarHipHop about "groupies". I found it very interesting because I've never understood that whole concept. I mean WHY would you go that far to get the attention of ANY n***a? I guess the whole celebrity thing just sends some sluts overboard! LMAO at Remy Ma talking about male groupies. So nope, the females ain't the only groupies out here.



Now.. let me speak on Superhead. This just pissed me off cuz since I read her 1st book I've been team Karrine. From what I read I felt that she was just a misguided child and grew into what she was because of her environment. But after listening to Ma Barker (Kool G's wife) I don't believe any of that ish that I read and I want my damn money back for the purchase of the first 2 books LOL. Mainly because I know a chic that will lie on Jesus Christ bleeding on a cross and can TOTALLY believe that Karrine made up those stories. How do you make up a whole daggone baby, with a name and everything? LMAO That ish is CRAZY and super annoying, especially when you actually believe the ish people are saying then find out that they are outta their damn minds. Hmph, anywho... I'm no longer team Karrine and I'm glad I didnt buy the 3rd book.

Oh, check out what Darius McCrary (Eddie Winslow) had to say about this crazy a$$ chic.


I'm still trying to figure out who this chic's "husband/new baby daddy" is. If I hadn't seen her preggers belly myself I wouldn't even believe she had another child. Po thang is just psycho in the head!

2 comments:

sxnme said...

I kinda figured she was making ish up because she had too many names and this chick has not fallen off the face of the earth yet. lol. (was that mean)? oh well.

Dawn Diva said...

I swear I thought the b*tch was just messed up from childhood, but this mofo is REALLY crazy. Somebody go end up hurting her a$$ one day..

Related Posts with Thumbnails