Friday, August 14, 2009

TIP Tip Toeing Around Diss Record


One thing I hate about music artist is when they say something, then say they didnt mean it. T.I., you said it yourself "if I said it then I meant it and what mf." Now, Jason Geter the CEO of Grand Hustle is speaking out about the diss record "Thats The Way You Want It." Check out what he had to say.

T.I. Live From Forrest City Facility Mixtape is in no form or fashion affiliated with T.I. or Grand Hustle. T.I. recorded the track “That’s The Way You Want It” as a means of release while dealing with a very public child support case. The song was never intended to be released in any way. T.I. loves and respects his kids and would never do anything intentionally to disrespect the mothers of any of his children. Artists often record music for sheer expression that is never meant for the public. T.I. and Grand Hustle regret that this song was leaked and would like to apologize to all parties involved. The other songs on the mixtape are tracks recorded when T.I. was a teenager.

BOOOOOOOOOO! Maybe he did just record it to release some anger, but how the hell did it get "leaked"? I think Grand Hustle realeased this statement because they saw it was upsetting to some of the public. Many were mad about the record, accusing TIP of putting he and LaShon's personal business out. Hell, LaShon's the one that put it out there by taking him to court. He only said what needed to be said! True, it was a bit harsh (and funny as a mf) but shes the one that took it there in my opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails