Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Music Video- R.Keri Baby

Check out the new single "Number 1" from R.Kelly featuring Keri Hilson



I wont even lie, I loves me some Kels. Regardless of what he had going on with those LIL AZZ/GROWN ASS girls, he is straight killing the music industry. Plus, I met him a couple years ago at T.O.'s house (which looks like St. Jude BTW) and he was HELLA COOL! We chilled in T.O.'s "Chocolate VIP Room" and had a ball. Kels told me a couple jokes that were actually really funny LOL and we even had our own version of American Idol (wayyy too funny LOL). Anywho, loving the hair cut Rob, he's looking NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in this video. Don't get me started on my girl Keri, this chic is the bizness too! LOVES this collabo and the video!!

1 comment:

**LADY** said...

Damn I love Kel's!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails