Thursday, August 20, 2009

University of Memphis Lost Afterall

The NCAA has decided to throw out ALL of The University of Memphis 2007-2008 basketball season, all because of ONE PLAYER! The school has been under investigation for a while but they finally made their decision today. I for one am mad as hell that Derrick Rose HELPED us to win, yet SOLELY caused us to still lose 38 games last season. The NCAA found that Rose paid somebody else to take his SAT in order to start college. I do however wanna know WHY none of this came up until AFTER we (U.O.M. is my Alma mater) went all the way to the Championships?! SAT officials conducted their own investigation and found that Rose's test did NOT COUNT in May of 2008 ! So, WHY IN THE HELL DID U.O.M. allow him to keep playing? Not only that, the school paid for Rose's brother to attend away games, which would total about $1,713.85. Ain't THAT some ole bullshit! This is probably why Calipari got on down the way he did, a slick mofo! I tell you what, if I were still a student I would need them to credit me about $1.713.85, cuz I know they damn sho raised the tuition last year (as they do EVERY YEAR). I don't know much about sports rules and ish so I'm wondering if this will cause any problems with Rose's NBA status. Hmmm, I guess we'll see.

Source Yahoo.com

1 comment:

sxnme said...

This is some ole bullshit for real. Im sure this is part of the reason why Derrick wanted to play for one year to get exposure then ran his retarded ass to the NBA. Im extra salty about all of this, if you cant already tell. lol

whew, i digress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails