Monday, August 10, 2009

Memphis' Own K.Michelle Speaks on Tits/Trey Songz Interview

Memphis' very own K.Michelle hit up YouTube with some interesting thoughts about females in the music industry. K.Michelle is a character y'all and she has NO SHAME in speaking whats on her mind. Even if its something super crazy! She's a very talented chic and was recently signed to Hitz Committee Records so look out for her upcoming projects. You might have seen her on MediaTakeOut.com last week for putting rapper Mase on blast. She claims he is a "false prophet" and that he tried to have sex with her to advance her career. If he had REALLY listened to her music he would have known this is NOT the chic to be playing with ROFL. Check out her video below. BTW, this chics language is off the chain so make sure you have your headsets on LOL.



LMAO.. this fool said "get off my mf'in stage" ROFL!! A fool!! She is pure comedy to me ya'll!!

Also, check out Trey Songz Interview under More Dish




I'm digging Trey more and more every day. Every since he cut those braids he's been my new lil boo! He could choke me anytime.. I KID, I KID LMAO ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails