Monday, August 3, 2009

No New Housewives For Bravo

Kandi Burress, the newest Atlanta housewife was spotted out partying in Atlanta Wednesday night. She and Neyo were seen in Luckie Lounge, and they looked to have had a real laid back time.



Anywho, if I were NeNe and Lisa I'd be nervous about being a part of this show, seems like none of these "housewives" can really keep a husband/man. Kandi recently revealed to E Online that there might not be a wedding after all. Maybe there was a reason Riley wasn't really excited about her moms upcoming nuptials LOL.


Will we see your wedding on camera?
No, uh-uh, it didn't get that far. You will see us trying to plan, but you will see a lot of the problems and the different issues that are going on.
Have you set a date?
We haven't set a date, and I'm just going to be real with you: We have been having serious issues. My drama has been ongoing since the taping has stopped. We just got engaged right before the taping of the show. So things that I would have to deal with or things I would have to learn about, I had to learn about and deal with it while the cameras were there, which makes things even more tense, you know what I mean?

Of course, but are you still together?
Um, we are dealing with things, but that's about as far as I can go.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails