Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kandi Gives The Low Down On NeNe

I guess y'all can tell what celebs I'm feeling the most huh? I'll have plenty of posts about them. I found an interview that Bossip did with Kandi about the whole NeNe situation and you know I had share. Check out what she had to say below.



I get a kick out of listening to Kandi LOL, she is such a down south chic and it shows in her movements as well as her dialect. I believe what Kandi is saying about NeNe. I like NeNe's character and all, but I think that's exactly what it is... HER CHARACTER! I think she puts on for the camera just to try and get more camera time. I heard that clip of her telling Kandi she was coming up to the station, I was wondering the same thing Kandi was. WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE GONNA DO WHEN SHE GOT THERE? I cant stand for a grown azz woman to throw threats, if you're gonna do something just shut up and do it. Anywho, I'll be tuned in tonight to see if some of their drama starts in this episode.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails