Friday, August 14, 2009

President Obama Interviews With A 10 Year Old

My beloved President Barack Obama recently spoke with 10 year old Damon Weaver. Damon is an interviewer from Florida that has been interviewing celebs around the U.S. and finally, he got the chance to interview the man himself. Check it out.



I'M SO DIGGING OUR PRESIDENT!!! OMG, how cool was it for him to sit down and actually speak with this young man? I'm also loving how he addressed little Damon as SIR. It's funny that this interview hit the net today, this past Sunday at church my pastor told the congregation about a letter his 10 year old son wrote to the President. His son, like Damon also had some concerns about his school that he wanted to address with President Obama. Although my Pastor didn't think that his son would get a reply, he allowed him to send the letter to the White House anyways. Much to his surprise, a month later his 10 year old son received a letter back from the White House thanking him for his suggestions, signed PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA! I think its wonderful how our President takes the time to make our children feel appreciated and know that their opinions matter.

BTW, I would so watch Mr. President and D.Wade in a one on one! ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails