Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2010 Black Weblog Awards - ROCK THE VOTE!

Hey, hey, hey... It's time to ROCK THE VOTE y'all ;). Even though Diva Dish is fairly new (almost 1 year old,yayyyy), I'm extremely proud of how well it's done thus far. I've received lots of emails, comments, tweets and more from people telling me how much they enjoy what I'm doing. I really appreciate your encouraging words, it helps motivate me to continue doing something I love. So, take a short break from reading the site and go over to vote for Diva Dish for the 2010 Black Weblog Awards. You can go to www.blackweblogawards.com or just simply click the 2010 Black Weblog Awards Nominee box below!




Its simple, just go to the site and enter www.divadishtalk.com in the space provided under each category. If you'd like, you can enter www.divadishtalk.com in all the categories but I read each category and it looks like I'll probably be most eligible for the following
1. Best Gossip Blog
2. Best Humor Blog
3. Best Writing in a Blog
4. Blog of the Year
5. Blog to Watch

Now, go vote, I already did!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails