Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Basketball Wives Drama.. Suzie Arrested, Gloria's Fiance Matt Goes In On Shaunie


So... the finale of the first seaon of "Basketball Wives" aired Sunday and it slick ticked me off. The show left off with the ladies at a dinner with Shaunie and they were all going in on Glora, AGAIN LOL. Well, the ladies taped the reunion show in L.A. recently and of course some ish popped off.


The producers brought back the groupie chick they all call "plastic surgery", you know the one that Suzie got into it with and threw water on in one of the episodes (that ish was funny). Well, when "Plastic Surgery" came out Suzie supposedly was angry and stormed from the stage. ONLY to return with a BUCKET of water to throw on her this time, LMAO! The chick tried to run off set and slipped on the water, they say the paramedics had to take her from the building. The police were called and Suzie was arrested, all cuz she wanted to throw some water LMAO. Whats with these chicks and the throwing of water/beverages anyway? Okay, that's not it. Although no other reports have surfaced, something MUST have happened with Gloria because her fiance Matt Barnes clicked on Shaunie via Twitter. Check MORE DISH for his tweets.








DAMN.. "B EZ Tricks!!!" Wow, you mad huh (in my Saaphire voice LMAO). Well, I love Shaunie and all but if I were Gloria they would've all had me jacked up trying to gang up on me with that BS. I would've roasted EVERYBODY LOL. Well, I'll most def be tuned in to see the reunion show on June 20th. Cant wait for this tomfoolery LOL.


Via: RadarOnline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowwwww, I cant wait to see this reunion. Matt is telling the truth. I think they didnt like Gloria cause she wasnt on that "heyyy, lets all be friends" ish. I liked everybody for different reasons so I wanna see them all back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails