Monday, June 7, 2010

I Guess Kim REALLY Has Been Going In At Nicki



Okay.. If you haven't noticed by now, I'm the blogger that doesn't really like to jump to conclusions. I love the internet, but I do know that it's also a tool of the devil LOL. Anywho, I don't post everything I hear/see until I feel like its some truth to it (unless I'm just being gossipy LOL). Well, all last week there were videos popping up on the internet where Lil Kim was throwing shots at somebody and everybody thought it was Nicki Minaj. Check the videos below.





Granted...these two videos were pretty much a dead give away that she was talking about Nicki. Yet and still, I didn't wanna believe that Kim had beef with Nicki, UNTIL I just saw this video. Kim was at yet another performance where she went in on this certain someone and she brought out underground rapper, Keys. I've posted a couple videos in the past of Keys going ALLLLLLLLL the way in on Nicki. Check out Kim and Keys under MORE DISH!






It's official, Kim is at Nicki's azz forreal, forreal. She brought out Keys, WOW!!! Hmmmm, I'm confused because I remember Nicki giving Kim props when she first came out. Cant we all just get along? DAMNNNNN! I bumps Nicki and Kim so I hope they let this ish go soon. They would kill on a record together.







Kim/Keys video via MissJia.com




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails