Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lil Kim "I Threw The White Flag"


Lil Kim and Keys The Problem spoke more about Nicki Minaj after that performance the other night. Kim said she didn't have a problem with Nicki until she blatantly copied her style and didn't pay homage. Check it out.




Drake and Nicki performed Bedrock together at the Hot 93.7's Hot Jam 9 and he let Nicki and everybody else know what he thought about Lil Kim's recent comments.



I cant be mad at him... that's his girl and hell, Nicki is a bad chick. I cant wait to hear what her album is gonna be like. I'm LOVING Massive Attack and Your Love so I'm waiting to hear what else she's gonna bring.

Anywho, Drake also spoke with MTV about this whole Nicki/Kim beef thing. Check MORE DISH to watch that.




He hassssssss a point there Kimmy. I've heard Nicki speak highly of Kim before so I'm a little confused about all of this. I SERIOUSLY hope they squash it and get on a track together. *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Yea...Umm said...

Drake lost cool points with me for this one. A couple industry cats done came at Drake...he never said ish'. But like he said "Dis me you'll never hear a reply for it....." But you have no problem jumping in some women "Beef". They grown let them handle that. Anyway I love Kim, but Nicki is not on your level why even address her. Let her have your old gimmicks come with something NEW.

Related Posts with Thumbnails