Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monica & Trey Songz Tour Dates


Monica and Trey Songz have finally announced tour dates for their upcoming "Pain, Passion and Pleasure" Tour. I've been waiting on Monica to hit Memphis for a while. I knew how much Memphis wanted to see her so I was working with a promotions group to try and bring her here. I could have CRIED when I found out that she couldn't come, but I quickly got excited again when I heard why. Because of THIS tour she couldn't come to Memphis until the scheduled date. Anywho, I'm sure this will be a great show because I dig both Monica and Trey's music. I heard Trey put it down the last time he was here so I'm looking forward to seeing them both. Check below to see if/when they'll be in a city near you.


August 6 – Shreveport, LA – Municipal Auditorium
August 7 – Dallas, TX – Nokia Theatre
August 8 – Kansas City, MO – Midland Theatre
August 12 – Savannah, GA – Johnny Mercer Theatre
August 13 – Atlanta, GA – Fox Theatre
August 14 – Birmingham, AL – BJCC Concert Hall
August 15 – Memphis, TN – Orpheum Theater
August 19 – Louisville, KY – Palace Theatre
August 20 – St. Louis, MO – Fox Theater
August 21 – Milwaukee, WI – Milwaukee Theater
August 22 – Indianapolis, IN – Murat Theater
August 25 – Philadelphia, PA – Tower Theater
August 26 – Cleveland, OH – State Theatre
August 27 – Baltimore, MD – Pier 6
August 28 – Norfolk, VA – NTelos Wireless Pavilion
August 29 – Richmond, VA – Landmark Theater
September 2 – Cincinnati, OH – Aronoff P&G
September 3 – Greensboro, NC – War Memorial
September 4 – Washington, DC – DAR Constitution Hall
September 5 – Mashantucket, CT – MGM Grand @ Foxwoods
September 9 – San Francisco, CA – Warfield
September 10 – Las Vegas, NV – The Pearl
September 11, 12 – Los Angeles, CA – Club Nokia
September 16, 17 – New York, NY – Beacon Theatre


Let me see if I can purchase my ticket RIGHT NOW!! ;)



1 comment:

C.B. said...

That's what's up! Not much space at the orpheum so u better get ur tickets early!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails