Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Uncle Luke Responds To His Children Calling Him A "Dead Beat" Dad


For the past couple of months, Luther Campbell  (Uncle Luke of 2 Live Crew) has been under attack by his own children.  His kids from a previous relationship (pictured above) have been on the internet clowning him and making claims that he's a "dead beat dad." I'm confused because these are the same kids that were on his show Luke's Parental Advisory, now all of a sudden they're talking bad about him. Luke spoke with The Mad Hatta Morning Show and he had a couple of words to say about his daughters accusations.


“I have one kid. His name is Blake Campbell and he stays with me and me and my wife raise him. I’ve made mistakes in my life and I’d like everyone to understand that it’s important to practice safe sex and it’s important to not have sex without condoms because you’ll be sperm donating and when you sperm donate to angry mothers then unfortunately it’s about a check. When you get a check, the results of that check ends up where your sperm donation kids are online talking bad about you after you paid millions and millions dollars in child support. “

Take a listen to his full comments here.

Luke's wife and baby boy, Blake


While I don't agree that Luke should disown the kids like this and call them "sperm donations", I kind of feel him on shutting them out.  When he allowed them to be on his show, everything was all good.  Now that he has a new baby and "cut them off" financially, they get on WSHH talking ish, SMH.  Based off of the daughter's videos, they seem to be looking for "fame."  Everybody has their faults but I dont think they should put their family business out like this.  Check out the videos posted on WSHH by his daughers, Lacrecia and Shanetrice Campbell.

Check MORE DISH to see the videos from his daughters




Yea... this just looks to me like she wants to be seen.  She told us what she wanted, to start a blog and her own show. 



Did she say "fans?"  What fans?

Personally, I'm sure Luke has his issues but I think these two are doing this just to gain exposure.  Shopping for a reality show maybe? I blame television and the internet for this BS.  People know that just by "blasting people" or creating drama that they can be seen or become something like a celebrity  This is a sad situation and I bet Uncle Luke had the absolute WORST Father's Day ever this year LOL.


Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails