Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fantasia's "Back To Me" Album Cover



Anybody that knows me knows that I LOVE Fantasia Barrino. Since the day I saw her perform "Lets Give Them Something To Talk About" on American Idol, I've been a fan! I would watch the show faithfully every week with my mom and sister, we ALL love her just that much. During her time on Idol I would make sure to vote for her 100 times every week. The night of the finale I put in 200 votes, that's just how much we supported her. Anywho, the point of me telling you all of that is so you could understand how excited I am for Fantasia's third album due out July 27th.


This is the album cover for Fantasia's "Back To Me" album, its HOT!!! I'm so ready to hear what the album is going to sound like. We got to hear a little of what we can expect on her reality show "Fantasia For Real". I heard a couple of snippets that I was digging, especially that Even Angels track. Check out the track listing below and you can find her first single Bittersweet under MORE DISH.


1. I'm Doin' Me
2. Bittersweet
3. Man Of The House
4. Who's Been Lovin' You
5. Collard Greens & Cornbread
6. Teach Me
7. Move On Me
8. Trust Him
9. The Thrill Is Gone Featuring Cee-Lo Green
10. Falling In Love Tonight
11. Even Angels
12. I'm Here (From 'The Color Purple' Musical)






Update: My sister just informed me that Tasia got her album title from Mr. Steve Harvey. She was on his radio show when he suggested that she title the album "Back To Me" and obviously she liked it. If the album lives up to its title we can be ready for some great music.

Source: Singersroom (thanks @Topofthelineman for the link)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to get it. If its back to the original Tasia...its gone be the ish. Loves her.

TalkstillCheap.com said...

Is there a tentative release date? This is my gal! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails