Friday, June 4, 2010

Tiny Ain't Worried Bout THAT ISH!!


This is an old interview but I posted it cuz one of my readers asked me to (see I love y'all ;). This was during the time that Hoopz and Tip were doing whatever it was that they were doing. Tiny was on the Ryan Cameron Show talking about the night she walked in on the two of them in the club together. Check it out.



I hope y'all paid attention to what she said. She was not about to make herself look stupid out in the club fighting about a man. Like she said, sometimes its necessary and sometimes its not (MOST of the time its not). I love the way she handled it cuz one thing about it, she knew he was bringing his azz back LOL. I cant wait for them to get married, I want Mr. Charles (her daddy) to walk her down the aisle.

Speaking of Mr. Charles, some of my favorite episodes are when Tiny is spending time with her daddy. The episode when they were in the doctors office singing was my FAVE. I couldn't help but think that one of the reasons GOD blessed her with that voice was to give her a connection with him throughout his illness. I've heard of Mr. Charles' group, The Tams before but never really knew who they were. So, I YouTube'd them, check it out under MORE DISH if you're interested.








1 comment:

JennDav said...

WHy don't you see if you can get an interview with her and ask her what all that was about the other night on the Monique show? By the way I love your blog. You and Necole Bitchie make me want to start my own.

Related Posts with Thumbnails