Thursday, June 17, 2010

Amber Rose For NOH8 Campaign & YRB Magazine




Amber Rose has added her face to the many celebs involved in the NOH8 campaign. Her pic is of course hot, its Amber. Amber also did a PSA for the campaign in which she, along with 8 other celebs spoke on the importance of equality.


In addition to the NOH8 campaign, Ms. Rose also spoke about her bisexuality in a recent interview with YRB Magazine. Check out some the images from the shoot below and a couple of excerpts from the interview.



On her new found gig as a runway model.
"It was amazing,” Amber says. “I have always been a fashionista ever since I was a kid, so it was a dream come true. It’s an adrenaline rush to walk down the runway. I never thought this would happen to me… [Modeling] is just the beginning for me. I want to explore all different avenues of life and build a career for myself. But I would love to keep modeling for campaigns and magazines. It’s fun to get glammed up!”



Check MORE DISH for more pics, excerpts and the NOH8 PSA


On her preference of gender in a relationship?
Gender isn’t the real issue as far as she’s concerned – “The thing that people don’t understand when it comes to a relationship with a man or woman is that it’s not about sex at all, even though that’s the first thing that pops in your head. It’s about the love and the vibe you get from the person, and I believe you can find that in anyone.”





On her new celebrity status..

“Well, I don't look at myself as [a celebrity]. I'm just a dope chick from South Philly!” Amber laughingly proclaims. “I mean, it's crazy when fans come up to me and cry and just want a hug from me. It bugs me out! But it’s really cool. Sometimes it does get overwhelming because, for example, I like to be on the beach with my man with no top on… I'm very comfortable with my body… But there’s no privacy – that’s the only thing that overwhelms me. Every time I see a light flash I think it’s the paparazzi. Those fuckers give me anxiety.”


Those images are HOT... Amber looks great rather shes rocking a bald cut or hair. Check the NOH8 PSA below and yrbmagazine.com for the rest of the interview.




Source: Yrbmagazine.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails