Wednesday, June 2, 2010

R.I.P. Gary Coleman - 911 Call Released

Child star, Gary Coleman passed on Friday after his wife Shannon made the decision to take him off of life support, he was 42 years old. Gary was placed on life support after a fall at his home Thursday which caused a brain hemorrhage. TMZ just released the audio of Gary's wife Shannon calling 911 for help. Uhhh, I'm not one to point fingers so y'all listen to it and tell me what you think.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/02/gary-coleman-911-call-brain-hemorrhage/

Hell, that didnt sound like a concerned wife to me.. Sorry, but thats my opinion. How in the hell can you NOT you help your husband hold an open wound that he cant hold himself? How do you have the nerve to say "I'm gagging, I cant deal." I hate seeing blood but you can bet ya bottom dollar that I would help my husband if he were bloody and needed my help. I was shocked to hear him in the back ground speaking. This is suspect to me and I hope they really do some investigating. R.I.P. Lil Gary!








>

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails