Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gary Coleman's Wife Says He "Would've Been Like Muhammad Ali Anyway"



Yesterday, I posted a link to the audio of the 911 call that Gary Coleman's wife (ex-wife really, turns out they were divorced) Shannon made when Gary took his fatal fall last week. If you missed it, check it out here.





Okay, so I'm sure you're thinking what I'm thinking. She's suspect as hell. That heffa said "I have my dog". Okay anyways, Shannon gave TMZ an exclusive interview about why she decided to pull the plug on Gary. Go to the link below and listen to this BS, SMH.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=9b40664b-d0d9-4c83-974d-f8e6923325bb&isShareURL=true


Whatchu talkin' bout Willis, I mean Shannon? You sound real special and extremely suspect. Even if you can justify pulling the plug (even tho her explanation sucked), you can NOT justify knocking him down and causing the injuries. Somethings up with this chick and they need to do some investigating to figure out what it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That heffa pushed him, I know she did. Old witch!

Anonymous said...

That bitch pushed that little man. I just know she did! Old witch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails