Thursday, June 10, 2010

K.Michelle In The Studio With R.Kelly - Echo Remix

I saw these videos when they were posted to K.Michelle's YouTube a while ago but when I tried to watch them it said that they weren't available in my country. WTH? LOL. Anywho, its now posted to R. Kelly's VEVO so of course I had to post it here for ya. I'm a fan of both Kellz and K.Michelle and I'm looking forward to this song being released. Check the videos below.






I enjoyed watching the two of them in the studio together. Both of them are extremely talented and hella funny so I'm sure they had a great time recording this song. Check MORE DISH to see the last video and hear the final cut of the Echo remix.





Its crazy how much talent was in that room. K.Michelle was on tour with him and the show was AMAZING. Both artists are entertaining as hell and keep the energy going throughout their performances. So, what did you guys think about the song?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they are both really good. I loved the song. You can tell they asses fucking. Way too much chemistry. Is she still with Memphis?

Related Posts with Thumbnails