Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Queen Latifah Covers Upscale Magazine




Dana Owens AKA Queen Latifah is looking gorgeous on the May/June cover of Upscale Magazine. In her spread she talked about peoples speculation about her sexuality and more. People have been saying for years that Queen is a lesbian, check out what she had to say about it.

You’ve been asked so much about your sexuality. Wouldn’t it be easier at this point to just speak on it-once-and be done with it?
I don’t have to explain anything. I don’t have to confirm anything. Look, I need my time. I need my life.

But isn’t that a part of being a celebrity, letting people into your personal life?
You know, I was looking at something the other day. A magazine with Jennifer Aniston on the cover. That’s a strong woman right there. All of these people in her business-who is she dating? Angie this. Brad that. They come up with so much stuff. That’s a tough situation to be in. My situation is small compared to that. But still, I don’t feel like I need to explain. I’m the one living it. You write about it. You go ahead and speculate. I’ll just live it.

Do you feel like you’re understood by the people closest to you?
Absolutely. I don’t feel like I need to explain things to a perfect stranger. The people who matter know. And they love me for Dana. I don’t have to tell Joe Blow. Joe, you worry about who YOU sleeping with.

I totally feel her and I'm glad she basically told the public to stay the hell out of her business LOL. Although I'm a blogger, I feel that celebs do deserve some sort of privacy. Just because they chose to work for the public by entertaining us, it doesn't mean that their personal lives should be part of that entertainment.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails