Monday, June 7, 2010

RiRi Goes Red

Y'all know Rihanna is forever changing up her style. She recently cut more of her hair and colored it red. I'm usually a fan of anything she does to her hair, but this time around.... NEGATIVE.


It's too much off the sides... I'on like it.






Check MORE DISH for more pics




We all know that RiRi rocks to her own beat and she does what she wants. I'll be patiently waiting for the next change up cuz this one ain't doing it for me.


It's not the color that's bad....

It's the fact that all the damn hair is gone off the sides





Pics: Necole Bitchie & RihannaDaily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fool looks a RED HOT MESS! I need her to quickly get a quick weave. Damn!

SISTAH STAR said...

the color: absolutely the cut: ABSOLUTELY NOT

Related Posts with Thumbnails