Thursday, June 3, 2010

T.I. In The Penthouse With Monique



Just in case you missed TIP on the Monique Show Tuesday night, I posted it here for ya. Oooooh-MY-Gosh!!!






He's rocking that pink.. hmph, gotta love that mans swag. I absolutely LOVE hearing him speak about Tiny. Hell, I love hearing him speak period. That accent makes you wanna just grab his azz and.. never mind. Anywho, Micheal Ealy is a cutie pie too. I thought it was so funny that he didn't wanna be "The CSI Guy" LMAO.


BTW.. I was super crunk at the house and on Twitter the other night during the show. When M-Town's finest, 8Ball and MJG hit the stage I thought I was at a concert or something LOL. Ball and G have always been bumping and they did it again with their new single "Bring It Back", LOVE IT! If you follow me on Twitter you know that I really likes me some MJG. He is just too sexy to me and those locks, OMG. He's a really nice guy too, he even helped me out one day in the neighborhood (MOUND) when I had some car trouble. What a southern gentleman.


Side Note: Necole Bitchie pointed out that Hoopz was in the audience that night. You guys DO remember that Tip and Hoopz supposedly had something going on back in the day, right? Tiny even caught the two of them out together once. Well, Hoopz was shonuf in the audience chinning, grinning and clapping.



I wonder what that's about... could be something, but its probably nothing.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I love Ball and MJG! MJG more so than Ball. Mtown Stand UP!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails