Monday, June 7, 2010

2010 MTV Movie Awards

Last night when I got home from visiting with my fam I realized that I'd missed the dang MTV Movie Awards. Talking about somebody being HOT, ughh.. Well, after seeing pics from the event I'm even more upset that I missed em, from the pics it looks like it was PURE COMEDY!! Check out some of the celebs hitting the red carpet.

GOOOO LINDSEY.. chick looks GOOD!! Loving that look ;)

Tip... doing, Tip!! Gotta luv it, this man is rocking Bucks and still looks fly as hell (I had some black and white junts like that back in the day LOL)!


Mikey Tyson and his wifey.. looks like they're expecting another little one

I like this dress on Snooki


Scarlett Johansson looks great!




Samuel L. Jackson


Russell Brand


Christina Aguilera


Diddy and Tyrese

Nicky and Paris Hilton

Darrin Henson, oh wow!! What in the hell were you thinking? Was that bandana thats on your head over your eyes while you got dressed? I'm hella confused, just like that outfit. WOW!





Check MORE DISH for pics from the show.. HILARITY indeed!!



Katy Perry rocked blue hair.. it looks cute on her (not for an every day look tho)


Tom Cruise and Jo Lo.. LOL

Well DAMN, Christina.. This is how you come back hitting the stage?

Kelly Rowland and David Banner

Zac Efron is such a cutie..

The Twilight crew... I cant wait for Eclipse to hit theaters

Tom Cruise is ignant LMAO.. I loved him in Tropic Thunder

I'm gonna have to stop posting pics of Tip... I have to break from blogging and pray every time I look at him.. SMH

Snoop, those pants... Really? LOL. Gotta luv Snoop tho ;)

Sandra Bullock accepting her award, it was too funny

Ken Jeong from The Hangover.. WTH is he doing? I HAVE to find this clip LMAO


HAAAAAAAA.. he knows he'll show his azz with the quickness, LITERALLY!!
I'll post some clips as they become available






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails