Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DJ Envy's Interview With Ciara

Check out Ciara's interview with DJ Envy, I really enjoyed it. She talked about her cooking skills, her most recent album and why her last album didnt do so well. She also talked about what her single Ride was about and why it was banned from BET.



I still look that Ride video up on a regular, SHE DID THAT!! I digs CiCi, and that video was the business. It was a bit raunchy but hell, it shouldn't have been banned. If people would monitor more of what their children are watching that wouldn't be a problem. I'm sick of having to look it up online, I'm grown and I would appreciate being able to see that video without having to go to YouTube every time.

BTW.. how cool was it that she said she and The Dream would talk to each other about what they were gonna be... and now they are both doing the damn thing. Gotta love hard work, it pays off people!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails