Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gary Coleman Death Bed Images

Earlier this week, TMZ reported that Gary's ex-wife Shannon sold pictures she'd taken of Gary on his death bed. I was soooooooooo hoping that it was yet another rumor, but nope... She did that, SMH! If you care to see it check MORE DISH.





That's just horrible. This type of ish should be illegal! It's ridiculous how people can make money off of anything these days, even a persons death. Shannon supposedly sold the pictures (there is 1 more) for around 5 figures. If Gary was my son I wouldnt care if I hadnt seen him in decades, after seeing this pic I would pop Shannon's azz in the medulla oblongata.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats all kinds of fucked up. She shouldnt have even been allowed in the room. She aint his damn wife. SIDENOT: Medulla oblongata forreal? lol

Yea...Umm said...

Wrong on So many Levels. I read somewhere else that his Parents are launching an investigation, I sure hope so, Because she Suspect as hell.

Anonymous said...

she needs to be stopped but I don't really trust his parents too much

Related Posts with Thumbnails