Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kat Stacks Gets Kat Smacked... LMAO


Yes, I'm laughing my azz off, like forreal tripping LOL. I'm sure we've all heard about, if not seen the video of Kat Stacks getting smacked in an ATL club for. It was put out sometime last week but I was a bit busy so here ya go. Check the video below.




I almost felt bad for laughing because honestly that was LAME as hell. What dude comes up popping off on a female like that? A LAME, that's who. However, we all have to be honest and admit that chick had it coming. You cant set out to "put people on blast" and not expect somebody (male or female) to get in yo ish. Plus, I don't believe in beating up on slow people and this bish is clearing re-damn-tarded!! Po thang. Kat Stacks is saying that the guys were sent by Fabolous and BowWow, but personally I dont think they care that much to do all of that. She also claims that she's suing Fab and Bow for the assault, SMH. Girl, go sit down and pray!!! Anywho, now everybody can stop calling Kat Stacks the 2010 Super Head. Karrine knew how to get paid, the only thing this baby has accomplished is getting smacked in the club LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails