Friday, June 11, 2010

Kat Stacks... STILL AT IT!!

I woke up this morning to see that Kat Stacks had another video up on WSHH. I REALLY wish people would stop pressing record on these cameras then uploading the videos for this chick cuz I KNOW her slow azz is not doing it on her own LMAO. I'll make a long story short cuz I dont really care to speak of her much. A couple of weeks ago Kat was attacked by two men in ATL. The men were supposedly friends of Bow Wow and Fabolous. Bart, one of the guys that attacked her came recently showed up to the set of a video shoot that Kat was at with Atlanta rapper Yung Mazi (I like that name BTW) and all hell broke out. Check the video below.






Seriously, a RAZOR? I think females that carry razors are lames so a dude carrying one is like lame to the umptenth power. He just slide it out his pocket and stood there, OMGosh, LAME! But what else can you expect from a guy that smacked a chick, recorded it and put it on the internet? This Kat Smacks is creating all kinds of chaos. She needs to chill before somebody gets hurt, SMH.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails