Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memphis Upset Over Being Shut Out The Hip Hop Honors

Memphis natives have been upset about the exclusion of Memphis artists from the 2010 Hip Hop Honors. Check the video below.



That was some BS forreal. I didn't watch the entire show so I didn't realize that they totally dismissed my city until I saw it on Twitter and FB. Memphis has so many great artists and I cant believe that not ONE was mentioned. Y'all know how much I love 8Ball and MJG and I'm most def not alone. Ball, MJG, DJ Drama and Yo Gotti should have been included in that show for sure. I wonder what the hell that was all about, what do y'all think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm tryna figure that out. Maybe because some of the was biting our style........

Anonymous said...

That was some old bullshit. They sho be stealin our ish. They only recognize the ones that move away and dont claim us.

PrissyJoia said...

Now I agree that Memphis could've been honored; but should've been...hmmm lemme think? (1)When was the last time an entire group of Memphis artists got together to promote unity? (2) Name at least one Memphis rapper that does not slander/hate on another? (3) What Memphis artist is the protege of another? (4) Who actually lives in Memphis and is creating wealth in the city? (5) What Memphis rappers associate/show love to artists from other cities? I was upset that my hometown wasn't represented either,but maybe we need to clean up our house before we invite people over!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails