Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chad Ocho Cinco Has Issues With Black Women?



Okay.. so the Internet has been going wild today about claims that Chad Johnson/Ocho Cinco dismissed almost all of the black girls from the casting for his new VH1 reality show "The Perfect Catch." Long story short, they say he went through picking out all the black chicks to eliminate and kept all the Latinas and dark haired white chicks. I wasn't there and don't know what happened but I do know that our men (especially athletes) are good for pulling that kind of BS. Now I'm not saying that this is true because I do know that people can and will spread rumors just because, but like I said... it does happen! Chad is on Twitter going off and denying that it happened so you never know whats really what. But bump all of this mess tho. During my search for a pic of Chad I realized something that I never knew, I feel kinda slow for just catching on but hey.. I'm sure I'm not the only one that didn't know so I'll share LOL.




The first time I really heard anything about Chad OCHO CINCO was when he was in Monica's "Everything To Me" video. Then later I saw him on Dancing With The Stars and thought "what a cute lil chocolate drop." What I just realized is that this same sexy man is none other than Chad Johnson.. THIS Chad Johson!!

WTF?! ROFL.. HAAAAAAAA

I would have NEVER thought this was the same person. I've seen Chad Johnson before back when he looked like this and thought "OMG, that boy looks horrible" and now I could look at him all day LOL. It's amazing how a few changes can also change a persons perception of you and take you from 0 to 10. People, this is a PRIME example of a person jacking themselves up LOL. So glad he came to his senses, OMG!!







I really hope that this story is just made up and he's not with that BS. They say he only kept 2 black girls and they are EXTREMELY ghetto. I guess we'll see once the show airs and everyone can come up with their own conclusion. I for one am waiting to see, hmph!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails