Friday, June 11, 2010

Lil Kim On The Fake Twitter Account, Drake And More On Nicki Minaj



UGHHHHHHHHHH, let it go already people. Kim, you have a point about Nicki "throwing pebbles" but you already know that's the game! I understand you don't appreciate her jocking your style, however, styles get recycled. Look at all the ole school fashions that people are starting to rock all over again. That was then, this is now. You've been there and done that so show us whats next.I REALLY want these two to work this BS out forreal, I'm dreaming of them on a track together. I wonder what Kim would say/do if Nicki came to her and said "hey, I respect you but this aint that". Anywho.... I'm waiting on some new music from Kim, I already know she's gonna bring it.


Part 2 of this interview coming soon per Thisis50.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails