Wednesday, November 25, 2009

50 Cent Settles With Taco Bell



I didn't know about 50 Cent even suing Taco Bell for an issue from 2008, but the two have finally come to a settlement on the case. In June of 2008 Taco Bell offered 50 $10,000 to change his name to 79 Cent, 89 Cent or 99 Cent for one day. That was a lame way of them promoting their menu and I'm glad 50 didn't consider it LOL. But he ended up suing them for "making him the star of a nationwide campaign without his permission." I guess all this money he's getting from other ish helps him not feel bad about his recent album "Before I Self Destruct" selling the least amount out of all his albums. It's only sold like 160,000 copies. That sucks, but I'm really not surprised. Hell, are you?




Source: EURweb and MTV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the reason behind 50 decline in album sells is becoz pple are fade up with his whinging and jealous he think having a beef with hova or rick ross will make him popular need to grow up and act like an adult. I personally hate him i feel sorry for any women who he dates coz this guy kiss and tell he records everything

Related Posts with Thumbnails