Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fantasia Flodging To Honey Magazine




Now I always say that I do not feel that celebrities owe us their lives. Just because they decided to make their living by entertaining the public, that doesn't mean they have to give us every detail of whats happening with them. With that said, one thing I cant stand is for a mf to just BOLD FACE LIE about some ish. Celebrity or not! Honey Magazine interviewed my girl Fantasia and of course they asked her about this extremely talked about tattoo she showed a lil while back. Supposedly she is seeing a married man and that's where the "Cook" tat came from. Check out what she had to say about the mystery man!

Yes, [the rumors] were all really cute to me. I guess it was something about a guy from T-Mobile? Inaccurate. He was hot, but I think I’m looking for my own man. There’s no boo in my life, I’m married to my career. Right now I’m not really focused on a boyfriend; we all know what happens when you get them… I have no tattoo on my shoulder, [that rumor] was very well put together! I wear my body out more purposefully now and when I’m walking I see people checking, “Like does she have a tattoo there?” As a matter of fact, I’ve never even [met him] before. I think I’d want to be with a guy who’s in the same tax bracket as I am … or higher!


Fanny, Fanny, Fanny!!! STOP THAT ISH! I wish you would've just never spoke on it cuz you sound a DAMN FOOL! I cant say ish about what she's doing because we all do wrong, but come on now. This sounds like a lie! So I want her to tell us what "Cook" means? Don't worry, I'll wait........



Check the link for the full interview

1 comment:

twitter.com/RelleisAllthaT said...

I'm with you, if she is going to say all that at least say what "Cook" means. I am a fan of fantasia her music & her performances, but chick does some wild stuff on the outside. I hate to say, you can take the girl out the.... you know the rest I don't even want it to be true. Come on Fantasia get it together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails