Monday, November 9, 2009

Lunch With Robin Thicke

I had the opportunity to have lunch with Mr. Robin Thicke last week at the K97 Studio in Memphis, TN. My sister, myself and several others had lunch with him before getting the chance to talk with him and get autographed pics. Rob decided to give me the title of his "Sex Therapist" LOL. Check out some of the pics from the lunch!


Greeeting his guests

Me, Robin Thicke and my twin sista Dee! (you think we look alike? LOL)

Check the flip.. dude so cool LOL

So y'all know I couldn't let him get away without asking him a couple of questions. I didn't wanna interrupt while he was eating (that food was hella good BTW) so I waited until he was finished to see if I could ask him a couple of questions. He was SOOOOOOOOO cool about it and told me I could walk out with him and he'd answer whatever questions I had. Needless to say I was really excited AND slick nervous. Please excuse the fact that my country azz is chewing gum but, it happened so quick that after I put it in, I forgot to take it back out. I didn't wanna be in the mans grill with peach cobbler on my breath LMAO. I did have about 5 questions ready for him but once I got started we ended up just talking, it wasn't much like an interview LOL. This video shows you a little bit of how cool this guy is, and I got him to tell us a possible name for the little baby Thicke.




Cheesing with Rob after our interview/convo LOL
Can y'all tell that I loved when he said "DivaDishTalk.COM"? Anywho, I've always liked his music but now that I met him and saw how down to earth, funny and cool this guy is, I can now really call myself a FAN!! There is nothing worse than meeting a celebrity and they turn out to be a-holes!! I love the name Isabella and I hope he and his wife Paula have a healthy pregnancy and an even healthier baby!!Make sure to check out his new album "Sex Therapy" in December!

Check MORE DISH to see a video of Rob in the studio with Jigga




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB FRIEND! YOU'RE ON YOUR WAYYYYYYYYYYYY

twitter.com/RelleisallthaT said...

Congrats! Great interview/Convo He does seem pretty cool & I love his music too. It is great to see celebrities that are down to earth. I'm glad you got to capture that side of him. I saw an interview of his wife once too she was very chill & silly. Its also nice to see a refreshing celebrity couple, demonstrate a genuine love. I adore them both & I'm excited for Divadishtalk.com you goo girl!

Anonymous said...

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! HELL YEA CUZZIN!!! GREAT JOB!

carla_bynum@yahoo.com said...

Great Job Dawn!!! You did your homework girl! Luv it! Luv it!

Anonymous said...

WOWWWWWWW!!! That was so freakin cool! He is just the HOTTEST!

MissConversationPiece said...

Great Job HUN!

Tamar said...

Pretty girls! I love his music!

Dawn Diva said...

Thanks y'all!! I'm trying to get more people to talk to.. Lets see what I can come up with LOL. @ Mrs. Bynum, I really did do my homework. I had more questions to ask him but I just couldnt get my thoughts together while talking and running out the building LOL. I think it still went well tho!! :-)

Mo said...

That's a good luck! You'll look cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails