Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Game On The Monique Show

Check out the cast of The Game on The Monique Show! BET had the entire show so I thought I'd share. It's 40 minutes long but if you missed it like I did, you wont mind watching it.




OMG, I love this show and the cast really seems like they are a lot of fun. That damn Brittany had me tripping when she said "black people have more fun." ROFL. Anywho, while in ATL I got some information from one of the shows very own cast members (I wont say which one) that has me kinda confused. The cast member gave Diva Dish the scoop on what happened to the show and what we can expect to see. CW got rid of the show because it was out of their budget. BET is now trying to pick up the show, but due to more buget problems Derwin will be axed from The Game! WTF kinda mess is that? How can you cut Derwin? Like I said, this came FROM THE MOUTH of one of the cast members so I'm SERIOUSLY anxious to see the outcome cuz I doubt this person would make some ish like that up. Guess we'll see soon, supposedly, the new season will start in January.

Update: A friend girl of mine just reminded me that Pooch Hall (Derwin) is now cast on another show called "Accidentally On Purpose." Sooooo, what the person said could very well be true!! Hell, I'll gone and tell ya which one said it. Pooch said it!! So like I said, it came from the horse's mouth!! I still cant believe that BS tho!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwwww! no more derwin? what kinda shit is that? im beyond pissed.

sbradford said...

Derwin is the damn show.......hell they just got married and he just had a baby. I cant wait to see this story line!

Related Posts with Thumbnails