Friday, November 6, 2009

Rihanna On 20/20

Here's a clip of Rihanna's interview on 20/20.



I'm not sure if she's trying to suggest that he did this on a regular or if this was a one time thing. Not that it makes much of a difference, but I'm totally confused. This happened 9 months ago and you can still hear the hurt in her voice. We finally get to hear BOTH sides of the story. But as well all know, there is the version of each party involved and the truth usually lies somewhere in between the two stories. They were the only 2 in that car so they are the only ones that REALLY know what happened. From listening to this short clip I'm coming up with my own vision or what happened. I've been in that exact situation before and I now realize that it could have very well ended that same way. Except we BOTH woulda been beat the hell up, not just me cuz uhhhh I'm so Orange Mound and I mos def ain't going LOL!! Although I do not condone domestic violence in any shape, form or fashion... I do however understand that Chris Brown was a CHILD!Sounds to me like she was provoking him and he clicked. He was more than wrong for reacting the way he did, but we can not condemn him for one night, at least I wont. While we can voice our concerns about the situation, we are not here to judge. Now, if he goes popping off and whooping folks AGAIN, I'm gonna have to hit him with a B.Scott, "Bitch, Boo, Bye"..


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This bitch is a phony! She didn't produce one tear! People who are victims of domestic violence don't approach their attacker, because they're afraid. It's very clear she's upset because he has moved on and she's tryin to sabotage his career! And why did it take so long for her to speak? Oh because she was so hurt and too busy flaunting her body parts around the world! No sympathy for this bitch, and I used to be a fan, not any more!

Dawn Diva said...

Well damn.. que the music "I'm going in.. I'm going in.. and I'mma go hard" LMAO.. You just roasted her azz REAL quick LMAO. Honestly, I think she went ahead and spoke because shes about to do an album, doing promotions would cause her to talk about it anyways so why not get it out the way. But, I cant really be mad at her for not telling the whole truth. Only because I didnt get mad at Chris when he claimed he "didnt remember" in his Larry King interview. She left shit out and so did he! I think they were both wrong and they should be able to move on from it. His career should not be the only one to suffer behind it! They were young and dumb, we've all been there.. Everybody just doesnt have to go through it before the world.. Thanks for your comment.. you are a mess girl LOL.

Nikki Diva said...

I agree they both played a part in this situation. I heard several months before this happened that she was abusive. So I'm not buying all she says. I think he's gonna have a hard time coming because people think they have the right to judge him. We all have skeletons in our closet but his skeletons are in the public. I said I was gonna buy his new album just to show support & I hope it all works out for the both of them.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant flaunting around in her slutty goth attire! LOL!!! N yeah Chris told a few lies about the incident also, but he never tried to make her look bad in the public eye. Her intentions are wrong and very selfish! Sorry, don't like this bitch anymore! MO

Anonymous said...

She doesnt seem to sincere......hell she just decided to talk about it because she has an album about to drop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails