Monday, November 2, 2009

Beanie Sigel "Diss" On Jay-Z & Jay's Response

Last week I saw all the blogsites posting this "diss" record from Beanie Sigel. I didn't post it because honestly when I tried to listen to it I got bored in the first couple of seconds. However, I'm forced to listen to it now because my boy Jigga actually responded to it LOL.


Well slap me silly and shut my mouth. I guess he told us what he's talking bout!! Sounds like he's really upset about it too. I have no way of knowing if his accusations were true, but I can say he said some reall azz ish.. Beanie did that!


Anywho, here is Jigga's response to it..

Jay-Z answers Beanie Sigel from la rue du hiphop.com on Vimeo.


This dude here is just too cool LMAO.. I tripped when he said "I have 0 to complain about, oh HE has a lot to complain about!" LOL




2 comments:

twitter.com/RelleisALLthaT said...

yea im listening now.. Beanie...BORING he only catches me when he quotes references from Jay's lyrics and when he starsts spelling all C.O.P.S and words. Maybe Im just not deep in the BEEF thing. Or maybe Im bias...cause Blueprint 3 is in heavy rotation now'a days. Anyway "On to the Next..."

Dawn Diva said...

it was boring to me too until he got to the end and talked about what friends are really supposed to be.. I was really feeling that because I just had to dismiss a mf that claimed to be a friend.. I was feeling the ending of it, but yea... boring other than that!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails