Monday, November 23, 2009

American Music Awards

Sooo, as I was about to post pics from the AMA red carpet and performances, I found some more pics. Apparently, they offered celebs the opportunity to have a mini photo shoot prior to the show. They slick look like some club pics LOL, but I thought it was kinda neat so I wanted to share.

RiRi... this bandage getup is strange much!!

Keri is such a pretty girl.. BUT, I hate this hair! It makes her head look big as F**K!

Neyo

Snoop Dog, looking like somebody Uncle LOL

And this damn tatt.. WTF is that about? I hope its not real!

The Black Eyed Peas

Fergie's dress is cute in a dominatrix kinda way


Jenny is finally starting to look her age.. still hot tho!


I LOVE me some Kate Hudson, this chic is hilarious

I seriously believe something is wrong with Adam's azz.. SERIOUSLY LOL



Check MORE DISH for pics from the red carpet

Alicia looked hot on the carpet and during her performance (which she killed)

Neyo and I guess this is his boo

Shakira

Yes, this is Reba McEntire! I love her show and she looked good w/ her old azz!

I wasn't really feeling Mary's red carpet look (her performance dress was rocking tho)

The sides of her hair just didn't do it for me, the front is cute, the sides.. not so much!


Snoop and his wife Shante... Shante could've done much better than this!

Toni Braxton and one of her boys

Melanie Thorton stays at an event. I like the dress but personally, I would've done different shoes

Carrie Underwood... I'm digging the dress


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails