Monday, November 30, 2009

Nivea In Labor?!





The blog world was going crazy a couple weeks ago saying that Nivea had given birth to she and Wayne's baby boy. Well, Ms. Cita just tweeted "At the hospital waiting for my new grandchild to come to the world." Unless Weezy has snuck another baby Carter in on us, this would mean that Nivea is in labor and about to pop, LITERALLY! I hope she has a safe delivery, congrats!

BTW, I was over at necolebitchie.com and saw this first pic of Wayne's first born son (by Sarah). Lauren sure is keeping her little guy away from the public isn't she? Cant say I blame her.





Awwww.. so glad that the kids are being brought up with one another. I hope Kim Porter will see this and take note. Last I heard, the twins still hadn't met their sister Chance. Stop with this ish Kim!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIVEA LOOKS LIKE A DAMN TROLL AND THAT BABY WEEZY IS HOLDING LOOKS LIKE A RACCOON! CASE CLOSED!

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I agree that Nivea is a mess but why the baby gotta be looking like a racoon? smh and lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails