Thursday, November 19, 2009

In Case You Missed It - Janet Jackson Interview



Damn!! I missed the first 15 minutes or so of the interview so I'm just seeing the beginning myself. She almost had me in tears talking about her brother. I said last night that I could hear Mike in some of the things that she was saying, and he was even more present in her voice at the beginning. Janet is a beautiful woman and she seems to have a beautiful spirit to match! I could always tell that she and Mike were the closest. This is the first time I've heard her really talk about "Joseph." We all know that mf is crazy but you can tell that she loves her father regardless of who, or what he is. To be honest with ya, even though I think Joseph is crazy as HELL, I think he did love his children.

Is it me or did she kinda light up when Robin asked her about Jermaine?! I really hope that she and J.D. get back together. For some reason, I think they will. I love how she said "is that what you're saying Robin" at the 16:23 mark LOL. Some other fave parts of mine were at the 18:18 mark when she said "I'm the opposite" LMAO.. Then she said that J.D. got her loving her butt. Gotta love a man that loves you for you. Plus, what man wouldnt like Janet's azz anyways LOL? I'm anxious to see the sequel to Why Did I Get Married and I'll be reading that book when it comes out too.

1 comment:

Nene said...

I love Janet! She has always been one of my favorites--and of course Michael. You can tell she loves her family...I love the way she chooses to smile through her pain or a painful memory. And I just lmao at the James Debarge video! My mind went somewhere else when I saw that bang he had, lol. Ok back to Janet! I want her and JD to get back together too! I had no idea they'd broken up, but I guess that goes to her secret keeping skills! Next secret I have, I'm telling Janet, lol. Love her! That's it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails