Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tameka Foster Raymond Sits Down With B.Scott

Every interview I watch of B.Scott on his new online show, I'm inspired more and more to continue doing what I love (blogging)! I know he's loving the success GOD is blessing him with and so am I.



As I was watching the interview, I read some of the comments. I saw some readers calling Tameka among other things, a "fake b***h". Personally, I like Tameka and I dont think she's fake at all. I totally agree with B.Scott when he said he reserves commenting about certain people until he's met them. Well, when I met Tameka she was a DOLL, SERIOUSLY. When I walked into the "Same Girl" video shoot with my sister she was standing in front of Usher while he was getting some finishing touches done before getting on camera. Tameka looked up at us and said "awwwwww look at the twins." I think its funny how people still are amazed at grown azz twins LOL! She seemed really sweet and like I said before, she seemed to really be into her man.

I love what she had to say about celebs and their personal lives. I fully believe that their personal life is just that, PERSONAL. But I'mma still talk about it tho ROFL!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails