Friday, November 6, 2009

Why Did I Get Married 2 Trailer


So I told you guys a while back that Tyler Perry was releasing a sequel to his hit movie "Why Did I Get Married." They were shooting during the time that Janet lost her big brother, Michael and Tyler Perry mentioned that he re-wrote a scene because he didn't want to make her go through more pain than she had to. Anywho, check out the trailer for the movie, which is due to hit theaters in April.



WELL DAMN!! This looks like its gonna be one of Tyler's most exciting/drama/action filled movie yet! I was already anxious to see it, but watching this made me REALLY ready to drop my 10 bucks for a ticket. BTW, why the hell IS a movie ticket 10 damn dollars now? LOL!


2 comments:

Stanesha said...

The first one was among some of Tyler's best work. I love when the sequel of a movie includes the same characters that the first did, so I'm anxious for April to come. .....I live in a very small town and the movie tickets are $2.75

Anonymous said...

wattttttttttt? 2.75???? I WOULD BE AT THE MOVIES TWICE A DAY! ROFL!! I DNT CARE HOW MUCH THE TICKETS R, IM GOING FIRST DAY EARLY MORNING, CANT MISS THIS ONE FOR ISH! THE 1ST ONE WAS ONE OF MY(IF NOT MY MOST) FAVORITE MOVIE OF 2007! LOVEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ IT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails