Thursday, November 19, 2009

Toya Carter Sits Down With Taylor Ector Studios



She looks so pretty, her makeup is fye! Even tho I could hardly hear anything that was said, it was a pretty good interview. Personally, I think she would do a good job mentoring young girls. She has been through some things (teenage pregnancy, family drug issues, etc.) and its always easier to listen to somebody that knows about certain issues, FIRST HAND! Some people might call her ghetto, but I feel like she is who she is, period. I think she conducts herself appropriately, depending on what environment she's in. I've seen her on videos clowning in the clubs, which is what we do in the club. We go there to have fun and kick it. Other places, such as interviews and on the show, you see her behaving differently. I heard shes a super cool chic and she seems to be a good friend to those she cares about! They just started filming the 2nd season of the show and I cant wait to see what shes doing next.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

were is sexiface photos, we love her she is cool and being gheto doesnt matter she is real she restores her identity but diva we want the sexi face photos which u tweet about

Anonymous said...

HEEEEY dIVA

tHANKS FOR REPORTING ON ONE OF MY FAV I LOVE HER GHETONESS

I HEAR THAT U HAVE THE PICTURES OF SEXIFACE PLEASE PUT THEM ON YOUR BLOG

Anonymous said...

whats up diva, i am just backing up the questions above re sexxiface pictures the anticipation is killing a lot of us we are counting on you. I saw an article in sister to sister magazine December issue is he the sexxiface or is Toya a player please Diva ask your girl Toya we wanna know who the sexxiface is

Anonymous said...

someone told me that Diva doesnt want to be sued is it true that if you publish the pictures you might get sued or you are just waiting for other people like Sandra Rose or Nicole Bitchie to show the pictures

Related Posts with Thumbnails