Monday, November 2, 2009

B.Scott Interviews Mariah Carey


Thanks to Nick Cannon, B.Scott FINALLY had the opportunity to interview his fave artist ever.... Miss Mariah Carey! If y'all follow B.Scott I'm sure you know he was probably extra hype about this interview LOL. Check it out!



Okay so this was SERIOUSLY a great interview. I've never seen Mariah so relaxed and talkative in any of her interviews. Mrs. Cannon looks so pretty, but she still has nothing on B though LOL. Just kidding, but that man is so freaking pretty its sickening! Mariah and Nick seem to really be in love and I'm glad shes finally happy. LMAO at her questioning how all the celebs are mysteriously having twins. I was wondering the same damn thing MeMe LOL.

I think this interview just might have won MeMe some new fans. I've always liked her music but I never thought of her as someone with a cool personality. After watching this, I'll say she came off as a pretty down to earth person. Great interview B!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails